Digital Resources – Virtual Experiences
– Chef Michael Symon will be going live on Facebook every day on Food Network Kitchen to share a Daily Dinner series! Check our the first live video and find their Facebook page here.
– Here are over 30 National Parks that you can tour virtually!
– The Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden will be going live on Facebook every day for a home safari! They will highlight one of their amazing animals every day and have an activity you can do at home.
– Here is a list of over 30 virtual field trips from zoos to farms to outer space! Great for children or anyone with a curious mind.
– Walt Disney Imagineering partnered with Kahn Academy to create courses on subjects ranging from story development to conceptual design to math to physics and more! The Walt Disney Imagineers are the people who bring Disney’s stories to life.
Digital Resources – Arts
– McHarper Manor in SW Ohio will be going live on Facebook every day to teach a free art class for anyone who wants to tune in starting the week of March 16! Check out their Facebook page for more details.
– Here is a list of international art galleries and museums that you can virtually tour from home!
– The Renaissance Theater will be sharing a video series on Facebook that will showcase some of their lead actors and their performances from their performance of Rock of Ages
– the 80s Rock Musical. They hope to continue to engage, educate, and inspire the community, even through a quarantine. Here is the link to the first episode of their QuaRENtine Creations series.
– The Metropolitan Opera will be offering Nightly Met Opera Streams on their website at 7:30 PM. The video will be available for 20 hours after the performance.
Digital Resources – Fitness
– Missing the gym? Here’s a list of workouts you can do at home with zero equipment!
-Mansfield Area Y – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOGt_IpceP_xQhhCMCrut_A