Madison Local Schools
Madison Parent Communications
- Free Spectrum and ComCast Internet
- Ohio Wi-Fi Hotspot Locations – 04/06/2020
- Coronavirus Letter to Families
- Quick Intro to Google Classroom
- Talking to Children about COVID-19 – National Association of School Psychologists
- Opt-In to the Madison TXT (SMS) Notifications – Text YES to 87569
- High School Community Notification – 3/17/2020
- Letter to Parents – 3/21/2020
- Mr. Thomas’ Letter to Madison Community, Staff and Board – 03/27/2020
Breakfast and Lunch Information
Parents and Guardians, please submit the form below to let our Food Service Department know you would like meals, and where you will pickup.
Breakfast and Lunch Request Form – Deadline weekly on Suday at 11:55 PM
Meal pickup schedule:
Middle School pickup time will be 10am-noon
Madison South pickup time will be noon-2pm
Trinity United Methodist Church, 1592 Grace Street between 5:00pm and 6:30pm, if unable to pickup at middle school or Madison South
|During Spring Break, meals will be available daily to students for Pick-up only. Parents may bring Students to the following locations during the designated times for meal pick-up each day of Spring Break.
Monday, April 6th – 10th and Monday April 13th.
Online Resources for Students
- Intro to Google Classroom
- Mr. Gordon’s Intro to Google Classroom
- Ages of Learning – ABCMouse / Adventure Academy / ReadingIQ
- Work Permits
Madison Schools Closed
All Madison Schools will be closed starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020 through Monday, April 13, 2020 until further notice.
The Madison Early Childhood Learning Center is closed, and will remain closed until further notice. Updates will be posted on the website.
School and Event Updates
- All extra-curricular activities, sports and practices are cancelled
- How to Support Your Child’s Health and Well-Being During Ohio’s Ordered School-Building Closure
- Governor DeWine COVID-19 Letter 3/11/2020
- CDC COVID-19 Guidance for K-12 Schools
- COVID-19 Key FAQs
- COVID-19 Prevention
- Is it a cold, the flu, or a stomach bug?
- When to stay home
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- Johns Hopkins World-wide map
This is a quickly evolving situation that changes every day. The most up to date information can be found online here – CDC COVID-19 Information